The perfect dish for the veggie lovers, the Roasted Tomato Soup is an easy meal you can prepare, light and rich in flavors. The combination of fresh tomatoes with rosemary and onions is definitely one of my favorite ones for the autumn season. Once it gets chilly outside, there is nothing better than getting a warm bowl of nutritious Tomato Soup! So let’s get cooking.
For these recipe of 2 servings you would need the below ingredients:
- 4 medium organic tomatoes
- ¼ organic Yellow onion
- ½ tbsp Garlic powder or freshly grinded garlic
- ⅓ tbsp Cayenne red pepper
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tbsp fresh Rosemary
- ½ tbsp fresh Basil
- 1 ½ cup Veggie stock
- A pinch of Black pepper and Kosher Salt
Step by Step Instructions:
- Cut the tomatoes and onion in half. Oil your basket / tray and place the veggies in. Season with the spices, herbs, pinch of salt & pepper and olive oil.
- Air Fry for 20 minutes at 375F / 180C or Oven Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes at 375F / 180C.
- In the meantime, in a pot bring to boil the veggie stock. Once the veggies are ready, take them out of the Air fryer / oven and transfer to the pot.
- Let the pot simmer for a few minutes and use a blender to blend until smooth.
- Final seasoning with salt & pepper, to taste.
- Ready to enjoy!
I usually sprinkle some freshly cut basil on top of my soup, while on the side I love some garlic bread. The Mediterranean flavors are rich in taste and full of nutritions, hence this easy Roasted Tomato Soup is the perfect Nutrition Booster for the Fall season.